Prices in $USD.
PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY (NO NFTs)
For more of my work please visit sygnin.com
- OCs (refs must be provided)
- Fanart (refs must be provided)
- Humanoid characters
- Mythical/fantasy animals
WON'T/ CAN'T DRAW
- Furry/anthro (not good at it)
- Real people
- NSFW (partial/artistic nudity may be ok - ask)
- Any symbols/gestures that may be considered hateful or offensive
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Prices in $USD. Payments can be made by Paypal, Payoneer or Interac e-Transfer (Canada only)
- Canadian clients will have GST/HST added to invoice
- Payment is 100% on confirmation of job. High-res artwork will not be sent until final payment is received.
- I reserve the right decline commission requests
- PERSONAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. Artwork may not be used for resale or commercial purposes, including any physical and/or digital goods. If you wish to use the art commercially, please email me for a custom quote. I will not create any work for NFTs.
- Please make sure my style is appropriate for your request. I create stylized artwork; it is not a good fit if you have a character with a lot of tiny details, or want highly a rendered realistic look.
- Client must provide clear, color references for character/s and props. If you have a specific pose in mind, you can include a reference for that too.
- I reserve the right to use the artwork in my portfolio and social media as self promotion. If you wish to keep the commission fully private this can be arranged for an additional 50% of the original commission fee.
- Turnaround time will vary depending on my workload. I will give you an estimate on the confirmation of the job.
- Commissions include 1 rough color sketch & 1 round of edits based on sketch. Small color tweaks may be accommodated at final, however bigger edits will incur additional fees.
- If you do not like the sketch and wish to cancel, you may do so. However, no refunds will be issued for payment already made.
- Please contact me if you have any additional questions.
Thanks for looking! Contact me via the form, or at [email protected]